Unspeakably Good Omen of Luck and Happiness!

 

It Happened.

I can hardly believe it! In all of my thirty nine autumns, I've never known this to happen, and indeed, thought it quite unlikely, but the second rate, also-ran chain grocery store in my tinsy tiny town has delivered on the goods: Mallomars are in stock.



Tie-back: in an earlier blogpost by me called "Another Cookie of Intrigue", I noted that Mallomars, though commonly referenced in media, are uncommon in most of the United States, and available only from September to March because they tend to melt. I vowed to get my hands on them, anyway.

It turns out, I didn't have to do shit. And the best part is they are good. The chocolate is especially rich for a grocery store cookie. The only thing that could improve this cookie is giving the graham cracker more snap; then it would go from A to A+.

Look how unhappy he is with his little Moon Pie. Should've got a Mallomar!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Tis Ne'er E'er O'er, M'Lo'er o' Clo'er

Volcano Burrito: the Congo Approach to Awesome Tex-Mex

Baubles